I like to be prepared.
But I also like to keep things simple.
If your going to have a problem while out on your bike, I’m the guy you want along for the ride.
Here’s what I carry on every bike ride to ensure I’m never stuck far from home:
A repurposed microphone bag stores my stash. I believe in using what you have before buying something new.
It all fits inside:
And it’s all organized for quick access:
Spread out for better viewing:
Inside the first baggie (From lower left, moving counter clockwise.):
- 2 safety pins
- super glue
- 4 zip ties
Moving counterclockwise in the above photo:
- Cutco folding serrated knife
- Lezyne mini pump
- Crank Bros Multi Tool
- Blue Sharpie
- 2 different sizes of master links + a half link
- Tegaderm patch
- large bike patch kit
- 2 medical grade gloves
- band aids (kit including alcohol wipe pads, insect bite wipes, neosproin)
- trauma pad
- gauze wrap
- folded up paper towel + ibuprofen + vicodin
- Spare tube appropriate for the bike I’m riding:
All this in a package that weighs only 1lb., and measures 12″x4″.